The Aquapro CO2 diffuser uses microspore ceramic stone to produce super fine bubbles. These Micro-bubbles will last longer in the water, which increases its carbon dioxide solubility efficiency.
It is made of transparent acrylic, which is not easily broken unlike other cheap glass diffusers when separating from the aquarium for a cleaning. With the unique ceramic stone and Acrylic bonding technologies, they are durable enough to withstand high pressure for extended reliability.
|5~10 gallons (20~40L)
|10~30 gallons (40~120L)
|30~65 gallons (120L~250L)
Before use, immerse the diffuser in water for 30 minutes so that all the air in the diffuser is displaced. If there is still air in the diffuser, larger bubbles may form at the bottom of the diffuser ceramic.
When algae starts forming on your glassware equipment or when larger and larger bubbles emerge from your ceramic diffusor it is time for cleaning. Glassware is easy to clean, however, it should be done diligently. After the cleaning process, your glassware products will be as good as new.
- You’ll need a household bleach containing chlorine without perfumes. When working with chlorine bleach, please make sure you absolutely observe the manufacturer’s safety notes.
- Pour some of the bleach into a container and mix with an equal amount of water. Mix so much of this solution that the glassware products you wish to clean are entirely covered
- Soak the glassware in the solution for 1 to 4 hours (depending on the severity of the stains)
- Take it out and rinse thoroughly
- Now all the stains ought to be gone, and your glassware should shine as if new